We specialize in Open Water Duck Hunting
We welcome and will accommodate beginning hunters to the most experienced hunters, looking to provide you with the best possible encounter with waterfowl hunting .
We’ll be utilizing big open water bush blinds and scissor rig float blinds which will get us to the ducks. We’ll also be using large rafts of duck decoys to entice the ducks into the spread.
Typical Days Hunt
- Early morning meeting with guide
- Boat ride to best suitable hunting location
- Set up decoys
- Get down to hunting
Youth hunters (16 and under) are welcome when accompanied by a licensed parent or guardian.
Ready for the hunt of a lifetime?
What To Bring
- Warm camo clothing - (Face mask, hat, gloves, jacket / fleece)
- Rain Gear
- Shot Guns
- Food and drinks for the day
- Camera...Video Camera
- Cooler for your ducks
- NC Hunting License and Stamps (ncwildlife.org)
- Trained dogs welcome but requires advanced notification