The closest airports are Norfolk, VA (ORF) or Manteo, NC
We hunt Monday through Saturday
No, we do not combine parties
The starting location and time depends on each guide and area.
Tips are not required but usually customary and greatly appreciated...amount is typically 20 percent.
$50 deposit per person per day is due upon booking.
Deposits are refundable up to 30 days prior to hunt date.
4 hunters per guide - larger groups will split between multiple guides
The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission provides season dates, bag limits and applicable regulations for the 2016-17 waterfowl seasons. The dates and information can be found at http://www.ncwildlife.org/Hunting/SeasonsLimits.aspx.
Our suggestions for lodging are:
Shutters on the Outer Banks
Licenses are available for purchase at The North Carolina Wildlife Resources Commission's website.
- Warm camo clothing - (Face mask, hat, gloves, jacket / fleece)
- Rain Gear
- Shot Guns
- Food and drinks for the day
- Camera...Video Camera
- Cooler for your ducks
- NC Hunting License and Stamps (ncwildlife.org)
- Trained dogs welcome but requires advanced notification
- Signed Liability Release Agreement and Registration Form (If not previously sent)
Non-Toxic or Steel Loads (#2 or #3 recommended)
No, we do not provide gun rentals.
Dogs are welcome to come with a prior notice.